Sunnyside Spencer Academy is an extremely inclusive school and we work hard to maintain our inclusive practice. We value the different contributions brought to our school by children from all walks of life and of all levels of physical and academic ability. In particular we aim to:
- Place our children at the focal point of all our aims.
- Ensure our children enjoy a stable and happy school life.
- Value and promote the all-round development of every child in our care so that they can grow and flourish socially, emotionally, academically and physically.
- Create an exciting environment for children to explore their own imaginative play.
- Ensure learning experiences are stimulating and resourced.
- Foster the all round development of each individual.
- Promote strong partnerships between school, home and the local community.
As our building is very old, we are getting a brand new school to be built and ready to move in during the academic year 2016-2017!
- SEND Local Offer
- SEND Policy
- SEND Information Report
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions & Administration of Medicine Policy
- Accessibility Policy & Plan